It's a New Year...

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life...for me
and I'm feeling good!"

I'm in a pretty good mood today, which is nice. I got something accomplished at work, and I found an AWESOME Badtz Maru desktop picture for my computer :-)

Also got word that my car should be done in a week! I can't wait to have it back.

Last night Judy and I went to Chez-Zee for dinner. It was very good-- as usual, and it was almost free since we used a gift card that her friend gave her. The gift card was a "reward" for cat-sitting while her friend was home for 2 weeks over the holidays. It bought 2 nice dinners, and dessert. We also had a couple of glasses of wine. It was a nice evening.

Of course there's negative stuff, but I'm trying not to focus on that right now. I've got too many things going on that I can affect positively, and I'm going to.

That's all for now. Have a good weekend (in case anyone actually reads this blog).

----------------
Now playing: Michael Bublé - Feeling Good
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and stuff

Been a long time since...

Talk